Urban Legends in Japan
3. If you drive alone at night in Nagoya, sometimes an old man will chase after the car by rolling (children have speculated that he is married to the ‘old, jumping woman’).
4. There is a secret, abandoned train station near Nagoya Station named ‘Yanagibashi’.
5. The Sakuradori subway line (Nagoya) is one of the hardest to navigate in Japan due to its depth underground.
6. There is a man who often wanders the Sakuradori subway line stations around Nagoya. He carries rabbits, and is said to live in the maze-like hallways of the stations.
7. In the early 2000′s, Nagoya was on high-alert after a nurse was stabbed by a woman dressed in red who would scream, “I’ll stab you again!”